Wednesday, July 12, 2006

I want the largest steak dinner known to man - I want it here and I want in now!




David,

Many thanks for a super weekend....very well organised as usual. I am not a weather person so rain and wind does not trouble me if I am clothed for it .. and the beer in the car park at the end was very welcome...thanks to whoever did that. I
If we had had the hot sunny weather from the previous weekend it would have been quite debilitating. Enjoyed having wild life and plant experts with us to point out the Merlin, Buzzards, rare plants etc.

Journey back down to Hampshire was fine...we took the "down through central Wales" route to Hereford etc. which made a pleasant change.

It is really great to all meet up again each year....rather like a select club!!
Hope to make it again next year.

Thanks again, John

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home